An Essential Diagnostic Tool
Imaging technology has revolutionized the way in which veterinary medicine is practiced. X-rays and ultrasound images allow us to look inside the body and provide vital information.
X-Rays in Veterinary Care
X-rays help us to evaluate a variety of problems or concerns including the following:
- Heart murmurs and other cardiac disease
- Lung and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal and digestive system disorders
- Renal disease
- Bladder stones, tumors, and other lower urinary tract disease
- Muscular-skeletal disorders
All radiographs are carefully reviewed and, when warranted, go out for evaluation by board-certified radiologists and experts. You can be sure that your pet’s X-rays and ultrasounds yield the maximum and most accurate diagnostic information.
Our imaging capacity is further evidence our commitment to the care of your pet.
Contact Pound Ridge Veterinary Center for your pet’s diagnostic imaging needs.