Pet Health Care
in Westchester & Fairfield Counties
Pound Ridge Veterinary Center is dedicated to the highest standards and cutting-edge protocols for preventive veterinary medicine. There is no better way to safeguard the lifelong health and comfort of your pet.
If your pet becomes sick or sustains an injury, our veterinarians will address the problem with a full array of diagnostic, medical, surgical, and therapeutic services.
Veterinary Services at Pound Ridge
- Wellness and preventive care—Comprehensive exams, vaccinations, parasite control, and behavioral information
- Surgery—Spay and neuter, as well as soft tissue and orthopedic procedures
- Diagnostic and lab testing—Reference laboratory blood testing, heartworm and intestinal parasite screening, blood pressure monitoring, in-house laboratory capabilities, EKG, radiology, and ultrasound
- Radiology—Modern imaging capabilities greatly aid diagnoses and hasten the right treatment
- Pet dentistry—Regular preventive care, dental X-rays, and treatment for patients with dental disease
- Nutritional counseling—An essential and often overlooked factor in achieving good pet health
- Ultrasound—An indispensable diagnostic tool
- Pet arthritis and pain management—Important for keeping older pets active and comfortable and for post-surgical patients
- Skin and allergy—Allergies affect many pets and is one of the chief reasons for vet visits
- Exotic pets and small animals—Care for ferrets, hamsters, mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and others exotic pet species
- End-of-life care—Life-sustaining care and,when appropriate, compassionate euthanasia