Now Accepting New Clients
from Westchester & Fairfield County Towns
The professionals of Pound Ridge Veterinary Center know choosing a new veterinarian is an important decision. It might be comforting to know that we have won the loyalty of thousands of dedicated clients over the last four decades and have served many families through generations. Several of our doctors have been routinely named in topVets, a listing of Westchester County’s top 60 veterinarians.
A Long History of Serving Two Counties
Since we are located on the New York and Connecticut border, we see pets and families throughout Westchester and Fairfield counties. In New York, clients come from Bedford, Katonah, North Salem, South Salem, Lewisboro, among other towns. And from Connecticut, our clients come from Stamford, Wilton, Ridgefield, and more.
You will discover we take the time to listen and provide informed and personal counsel and treatment plans. In all matters, we strive to do what is best for you and your pet. We are dedicated to maintaining your pet’s health, comfort, and activity while ensuring a long life together with you and the rest of your family.
Seven Good Reasons to Select Us for Your Veterinary Care
- We offer advanced levels of care and technology, along with high compassion.
- You’ll get the expertise of all of the veterinarians on our staff; we work as a team so, while you may generally work with just one doctor, you have the strength of the entire team working on your behalf.
- Our reputation for excellent customer service and communication, including electronic or snail mail appointment and preventive reminders.
- We treat a wide variety of pet types, from dogs and cats to small mammals and other exotic pets.
- Effective client education is our priority, as a knowledgeable pet owner makes the best decisions.
- Convenient Pound Ridge location in Scott’s Corners, right on Westchester Avenue just a few hundred yards from the Connecticut line. We are an easy drive from many towns in Westchester and Fairfield counties.
- Ease of scheduling—we meet your scheduling needs, and not the other way around.
Prepare for Your First Appointment
Arrive early to fill out a new client information form or submit our convenient online form in advance. Please be sure to bring the following with you so that we may serve you better:
- List of symptoms or signs of illness now
- Any previous medical records you have or contact information for those providers
- List of any medications your animal takes and the dosages
- X-rays or other lab results, if needed
- Referral forms when applicable
For your convenience and to save time, complete the online new patient form that pertains to your pet.
- Client information form (PDF)
- Client information form
- Patient history form for exotic pets
- Patient history form for Dog/Cat
For your convenience we accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and personal checks with authorization. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted at the first visit.
We understand that financial issues frequently arise in veterinary care settings, and we are always comfortable discussing both our treatment recommendations and the options you have for managing the costs. Please voice any concerns you may have.
As veterinary medicine becomes more technologically advanced, the cost of care increases because of the higher costs associated with the equipment, facilities, and training required to provide these higher-quality services. For some, the cost of care can cause some anxiety. Pet insurance can help by offsetting some or most of the costs of diagnosing, treating, and managing your pet’s illness or injury. Read more from the AVMA.
The Vets Your Pet Would Choose